AGENDA FOR THE 2020 RIB LAKE INLAND LAKES DISTRICT
ANNUAL MEETING AND BUDGET HEARING
AUGUST 12, 2020
1. Renewal or non-renewal of maturing C.D.
1. Weeds in the lake.
2. Dike maintenance/culvert replacement.
and public benefits.
Dawn R. Swenson, Sec./Treas
Posted August 11th, 2020
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Please take notice that the Village Board of Trustees, Village of Rib Lake, Wisconsin, will meet in regular business session at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 in the Community Meeting Room at 655 Pearl Street. The following agenda is announced:
• 6:30 p.m. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
• CORRECTION AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS. (July 8th, 2020)
● TREASURERS REPORT.
•POLICE CHIEF REPORT
•OLD BUSINESS CARRIED OVER. Possible action with respect to:
• NEW BUSINESS. Possible action with respect to:
∙ PRESIDENT/TRUSTEE REPORTS. Possible action with respect to:
1. Streets 3. Park, Lake & Rec. 5. Fire & Recycling
2. Utilities – Cenex Sewer credit 4. Dev. & Bldgs. & Grd. 6. Library
Dawn R. Swenson, Clerk