Posted September 7th, 2021
Public Meeting Notice and Agenda
Please take notice that the Village Board of Trustees, Village of Rib Lake, Wisconsin, will meet in regular business session at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 in the Community Meeting Room at 655 Pearl Street. The following agenda is announced:
- 6:30 p.m. Call to order and roll call.
- Consider approval of minutes of previous meeting. (August 11th, 2021)
- Treasurers report.
- Police Chief’s report.
OLD BUSINESS CARRIED OVER. Possible action with respect to:
- An MSA update presented by Pat Morrow.
NEW BUSINESS. Possible action with respect to:
- Consider lighting possibilities on Main Street.
- Discussion and action on updating the bicycle ordinance.
- Discussion and possible action on an open shelter at Lakeview Park.
- Consider quotes on the Ice Age Pavilion roofing project.
- Consider replacing the rain gutter on the Senior Citizen center.
- Schedule Halloween Trick or Treating. (October 31st falls on Sunday this year)
- Consider approval to order a new public works truck.
- Consider approval to order a new squad for the Police Dept.
PRESIDENT/TRUSTEE REPORTS. Possible action with respect to:
3. Park, Lake & Rec.
4. Dev. & Bldgs. & Grd.
5. Fire & Recycling
Kristin Lueck, Clerk