Posted December 8th, 2020
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Please take notice that the Village Board of Trustees, Village of Rib Lake, Wisconsin, will meet in regular business session at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 in the Community Meeting Room at 655 Pearl Street. The following agenda is announced:
• 6:30 p.m. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
• CORRECTION AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS. (November 11th, 2020)
● TREASURERS REPORT.
• POLICE CHIEF REPORT
• OLD BUSINESS CARRIED OVER. Possible action with respect to:
An MSA written update was presented.
• NEW BUSINESS. Possible action with respect to:
Consider Ordinance No. 06/2020 amending the zoning of the property described as the south 15 acres of the SE ¼ SE ¼ of Section 22 from R-1 to I-1 located at 1119 Kennedy St. for the purpose of a new County Hwy Shop as recommended by Plan Commission.
Consider a Resolution #17/2020 approving the entities 2020 Tax Levies to be placed on the tax roll.
Consider upgrading some of the security cameras with receipt of P.D. $1,000 grant.
Consider budget amendment resolution #18/2020 for P.D. fundraiser and equipment expenditures.
Consider League grant for Police Dept manual updates.
Application for Picnic License by Fish & Game.
Consider employee Holiday bonuses.
∙ PRESIDENT/TRUSTEE REPORTS. Possible action with respect to:
1. Streets 3. Park, Lake & Rec. 5. Fire & Recycling
2. Utilities – 4. Dev. & Bldgs. & Grd. 6. Library
Dawn R. Swenson, Clerk