Posted June 8th, 2021
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Please take notice that the Village Board of Trustees, Village of Rib Lake, Wisconsin, will meet in regular business session at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021 in the Community Meeting Room at 655 Pearl Street. The following agenda is announced:
• 6:30 p.m. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
• CONSIDER APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS. (May 12th, 2021)
● TREASURERS REPORT.
• POLICE CHIEF REPORT
• OLD BUSINESS CARRIED OVER. Possible action with respect to:
An MSA update presented by Pat Morrow.
• NEW BUSINESS. Possible action with respect to:
Consider approval of portable radio for police department.
Approval of 2020 Water Consumer Confidence Report – Dan Koehler
Approval of 2020 Sewer CMAR Report and Resolution # 9/2021- Dan Koehler
Consider approval of renewal Class B Beer & Liquor Licenses
Consider approval of renewal Class A Beer & Liquor Licenses
Consider applications for renewal Retail Cigareete Licenses
Consider Ordinance 2/2021 for a Community Service Officer
Consider a donation for Ice Age Days Advertising
∙ PRESIDENT/TRUSTEE REPORTS. Possible action with respect to:
3. Park, Lake & Rec. – bench for Troy Hargraves
4. Dev. & Bldgs. & Grd.
5. Fire & Recycling
Kristin Lueck, Clerk