Posted January 10 th , 2023
Public Meeting Notice and Agenda
Please take notice that the Village Board of Trustees, Village of Rib Lake, Wisconsin, will meet in regular
business session at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 11 th , 2023 in the Community Meeting Room at 655
Pearl Street. The following agenda is announced:
6:30 p.m. Call to order and roll call.
Consider approval of minutes of previous meeting. (December 14 th , 2022)
Police Chief’s report.
OLD BUSINESS CARRIED OVER. Possible action with respect to:
NEW BUSINESS. Possible action with respect to:
1. 2022 Budget Amendment Resolution #1-2023 dealing with Library overages.
2. 2023 Budget Amendment Resolution #2-2023 designating 2022 carry over funds.
3. Annual Resolution #3-2023 designationg Public Depository.
4. Discussion and possible action on the Vacant Building Registration.
5. Consideration of movement into closed session pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c) considering
employment, promotion, compensation, or performance evaluation data of any public employee over
which the govermental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
6. Roll call vote to go into closed session.
7. Reconvene to open session to possibly act on matters from closed session.
PRESIDENT/TRUSTEE REPORTS. Possible action with respect to:
3. Park, Lake & Rec.
4. Dev. & Bldgs. & Grd.
5. Fire & Recycling
Kristin Lueck, Clerk