Posted June 7th, 2022
Public Meeting Notice and Agenda
Please take notice that the Village Board of Trustees, Village of Rib Lake, Wisconsin, will meet in regular business session at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 8th, 2022 in the Community Meeting Room at 655 Pearl Street. The following agenda is announced:
• 6:30 p.m. Call to order and roll call.
• Consider approval of minutes of previous meeting. (May 11th, 2022)
• Treasurer’s report.
• Police Chief’s report.
OLD BUSINESS CARRIED OVER. Possible action with respect to:
1. An MSA update provided by Phil Kriesel.
NEW BUSINESS. Possible action with respect to:
1. Discussion regarding cameras on Main Street
2. Approval of 2021 Water Consumer Confidence Report – Dan Koehler
3. Approval of 2021 Sewer CMAR Report and Resolution # 6-2022 – Dan Koehler
4. Consider approval of renewal Class B Beer & Liquor Licenses
5. Consider approval of renewal Class A Beer & Liquor Licenses
6. Consider application for renewal Retail Cigarette Licenses
7. Discussion and update regarding the Rib Lake Ambulance Facility – John Deal
8. Approval and appointment of Tammy Everson to the Library Board as the Village Representative
9. Approval of the Assessing Contract for 2023, 2024, and 2025
10. Approval of Police purchases for grant reimbursement
11. Consider crack sealing bids
12. Discussion and approval of a vacant building registration
13. Consider approval for publication a Class B Liquor License for Drink Slingers, LLC
14. Consideration of movement into closed session pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(e) deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
15. Roll call vote to go into closed session.
16. Reconvene to open session to possibly act on matters from closed session.
PRESIDENT/TRUSTEE REPORTS. Possible action with respect to:
3. Park, Lake & Rec.
4. Dev. & Bldgs. & Grd.
5. Fire & Recycling
Kristin Lueck, Clerk